Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Veronica is out! This morning we (the dogs and I) went in to feed water and check on the pigs and Porkers was smelling Veronica and she snapped at her and got her in the nose. Veronica is done with morning chores!

Yesterday Sheila and I went out and she finally put to pet her pig, Porkers. Before this Sheila told me that Porkers could go right to the butcher. She didn't like her pig. Now she's not as mean to her.

When the kids got home yesterday I guess they both were hand feeding their pigs. Bacon really doesn't care how he gets food as long as he can reach it.

So far so good. It's more work around here but I think the pay off will be worth it.

Last Friday we went to the Co-op on 169 in Long siding and the lady that helped us eased our minds and had a lot of great info! Kudos to Amanda and THANK YOU! I'll be going back and seeing her again! Maybe pick her brain for more info. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment