Monday, June 10, 2013

Another Day at The Crow's

Well, we got the chicken run attached to the hen house! Yeah no more moving chicks from house to run!!! They can do it on their own now.

 Finally a picture of all 8 together. 


It rained yesterday and the pig pen is a MESS! I haven't been able to get in there to clean it our and it smells so bad. Every time it stops raining I have to give it a day or two to dry but then we get more rain. Tomorrow is the day to get it done.

Last week a cat showed up. We named him, Max. He is VERY friendly to us humans. He doesn't care for my dogs, he really doesn't like the pigs, our (indoor) cat, Mitzy HATES him, but he doesn't mind his backyard buddies the chickens. So I posted on a couple sites for a found cat. If no one claims him then I will keep him as an out door cat. He's a very sweet boy.


Until next time.

*Learn something new every day. - My Dad, Cletus

No comments:

Post a Comment