Monday, June 3, 2013

Baby Pigs Arrived & Chickens Getting Big!

We got the new baby pigs on May 18th. These ones this year are tiny. So tiny we had to double up on the paneling on the pig pen.
Sausage (Black one I call her baby because she is so small), Brat (Red & Black) & Pig Woman my 9 year old son named her (Black & White, I call her Pig)

The Chickens have grown a lot since the last time Sheila posted. Still don't know if there is males and females. Last night my "Chicken Guy" Luke came over and told me my pretty lady is definitely not a lady. :(
Here is me and Mumba. He doesn't hold still very well. 

Here are some more of the ladies (maybe) lol.

Sophie (white), Chickie (Red), Brownie (back corner) Faye (far right)


Tweety & August

My Mumba, Tweety & August

Sophie (far left),Peepers, August & Tweety

Tweety & August
 

No comments:

Post a Comment